Sunday, June 27, 2010

what up Pete, Nate, Susan?, Kate?

Hey guys!
so nice to hear your comments Peter! I didnt that anyone had ever heard of the bamboo train that hadn't been to Cambodia! Believe it or not, when i heard the word "D4J's" it actually took me a moment to even remember what they were! I guess i've been spending too much time in BKK, and PnP. Anything new at the nile? any new gem school recruits? i def miss you guys too, and the good ol days in seattle.... especially after reading a few tom robbins books. Peter, def feel free to shoot me an email at trinn2113@aol.com, and ask Nate to do the same. You dont have to write much or anything, I just want to make sure I have your emails in my saved folder so we dont lose contact. I miss you guys, and wish you the best! maybe someday soon i'll be back on the west coast and we can chill!
ben

No comments:

Post a Comment