Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Streak is Over

Ok, sad to say, but my streak is over. I have lived since April 29th without seeing a McDonalds. What other American can say that? In all the travelling I have done, I have never gone that long without seeing a McD's. Sure i've seen the odd KFC, Swensons(i have no idea what that is, but apparently they are from SF), and maybe another random not so popular american fast food place, but definitely no McDonalds. It has literally been since Yangshuo, China since I have seen my last McDonalds. Well don't worry, there is plenty here, and there is nothing like eating asian food straight for 4 months that will make your mouth water for a big mac!

1 comment:

  1. b
    take pride, my son
    reaching nirvana
    may require
    sacrificing the golden arches
    for a fat free path

    seek not big mac
    accepting a narrower
    track

    danieldad

    ReplyDelete